About as late of a “mid-season” update as I can get here. Quite a number of tweaks, changes, and upgrades for the Evo.
Not as much for the M3, just some minor tweaks.
- New upgraded sway-bar endlinks to fix the clunking, especially in the rear
- Adjustments to alignment (removed preload, later added a touch of caster)
- EGR delete (to help with track knock, marginal improvement, no other discernible change
- Small Battery
- Stiffer rear springs
- New wheels
- New rotors & pads
- New line on coolant overflow to keep coolant level
- Exhaust Tweaks
- Boost leak test – fixed a big, long standing one related to the hybrid boost setup. Fixed lean idle.
- Calipers rebuilt
- Some temp tape on radiator hoses
- Blitz intercooler & Map LICP
- 100 cell cat (still waiting as of 10/8/19)
- Rear diff refresh
- Tire Flip
- Evo clear bra redone