BSCC 09062020

Busy weekend so far – busy last few weeks and months really. With the discovery of a stuck piston in my caliper, I wanted to get another set built and turned around ASAP. As mentioned, this time we went with the high temp seals and aluminum (factory) pistons.

Given that I had bled the brakes a day or so before, I wanted to make sure I was able to test out the car at the local autox, especially before Road America.

The car overall felt fantastic. I’m really rusty on slaloms, but other than that, the car was very well behaved. I flipped the FSB brackets to its next stiffest setting and I also set the front shocks stiffer as well, which helped control some of the front end motion. With testing good to go on tune and brakes, excited to see how Road America goes!

Set Up:

  • 24psi tune, E85, 400hp
  • Custom-valved Ohlins DFV, 8k/11k; Shocks 3/5
  • Stock FSB 4/5; WL 26mm RSB; Medium
  • ER-ACD (65%) Tarmac; OS Giken Rear Diff
  • Camber at -3.5, -1.8 rear,  0 toe F/R
  • 3/4ths tank
  • CE28N 18×9.5; 255/35-18 Bridgestone RE71Rs
  • 36psi all around on RE71Rs

Notes (Evo):

  • Brake earlier, don’t rush back into throttle
  • 2020 Track days (2)
  • 2020 Runs (12)

2020 Run Count: 18 (+6 Evo)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s