Ran the Evo at BSCC today, specifically to focus on braking less in a few key areas (especially before sweepers) to carry more speed, focus on line, focus on being smooth, and overall not overdriving the car. It was a very cold day, which helped the tires stay cool, which not overdriving them as well.
It seemed to help and I picked up a great deal of speed after slowing down less for the back sweeper.
Things to work on (Evo):
- Line, looking ahead
- Slalom spacing, cone spacing in general – not focusing on this during my runs
- Brake less, carry more speed
- 1/4 tank
- Camber at -3.3, -1.9 rear, 0 toe front, -1/32 toe rear
- 35psi all around
- ACD: Gravel, Dampers 6 from stiff front, 5 from stiff rear, RSB on medium
- Pax Points: 9,989
- 2017 Runs: 47 (52 on tires)
2017 Run Count: 99 (+6 Evo)