Fourth Autox in the M3 – was going pretty slow until I tried to be more aggressive with the throttle, after which I lopped off about a second. Car feels really good still, minimal push, really neutral. I need to get more aggressive with the throttle earlier in the event, I didn’t do that here until the 4th run. The car can also carry more speed in corners/transitions, need to start counting my slalom to start gauging better how fast the M3 can go there.
Things to work on (M3):
- Better throttle control, get on throttle as early as possible, smoother throttle
- Be more aggressive with the throttle earlier in the event
- Look ahead more, smoother steering
- More aggressive/carry more speed in corners & slaloms
- 1/2 tank
- Camber at -1.6, -1.6 rear, 0 toe front 1/32 toe-in rear
- M Mode, Power mode off, DSC Off, Shocks on hard setting.
- 9,841 Pax Points
- 2018 Runs on Tires: 23 (+6 RE71Rs, 24 on Tires)
2018 Run Count: 69 (+6 M3)